Sunday, November 02, 2008

SPM Biology Tips^^

OK, before I start, let me do remind all of you that this is just tips that I get from http://www.andrewchoo.com.my/ and it might not 100% correct, so just take it and still work hard on others ya! Hope this can help you! ^^

Section A
  1. Organelles
  2. Dynamic Ecosystem
  3. Homeostatis
  4. Growth
  5. Blood Circulatory System

Section B

  1. Nutrition (Human Digestive System)
  2. Dynamic Ecosystem

Section C

  1. Reproduction
  2. Inheritance

Paper 3

  1. Respiration
  2. Endangered Ecosystem

2 comments:

Qayzr said...

fuuuhh thanks :D this helps alot. considering I've been sleeping through 60% of biology class.. Good luck to you! :]

DAI said...

Hello there....
Thanks for the tips ya? I've been looking around for biology tips but not much to come. Thank god I found your blog. The tips might help me. Thank you!!!!!