Friday, April 10, 2009

Long Lost Blog

LOL.... for those of you that actually reads my blog, I'm sorry that I've not been updating recently.... and now I'm at a cafe called Chatters because MY STREAMYX IS DOWN... don't ask why, it's just streamyx people?!

OK, BTW life it's full with challenges lately, but there's so many things to learn each day and I did a lot of adaptation in this past 3 months. To me, it's really a journey to be a better person, to become a more knowledgeable person. I wanna say Thank You to my dear 2 friends in L2, May Zhen and Ah Miao (Melvina) , without you girls, I wouldn't know how miserable my college life will be..... I'm really looking forward to what will 3 of us go through this year and hope we will create great memories in life.... ^^ love ya!

and of course, I miss my old girl friends, I hope they miss me too.... Jing Yi, Joe Ann, Yee Won, Kirstin and many more.... Oh Gosh... Suddenly I wanna hug everyone that I know and say I LOVE YOU!!! LOL... K la end of the emo time and thank you if anybody reads this and please leave me a message so I know my blog is actually alive... LOL.... TQ!

1 comment:

Kirstin Wong said...

I will always miss the good times we had in class and the shit we used to get up to.

or the way we used to look early in the morning with the muka stress ;p

good times cheryl :D