Sunday, June 14, 2009

Power of the Rain

OK, I'm not talking about the Korean famous star, Rain but really the rain, a gift of nature.... R-A-I-N

Yesterday, finally it rained.... wow, after for how long my dear? Malaysia had been very very hot for months already and I had forgotten when was the last time it rained... I sighed many times yesterday, for joy and disappointment.

For joy, it's because finally it rained. Especially with the haze that we get now, it's not as bad as previous years and hopefully it wouldn't get that bad. This is another sign of GLOBAL WARMING! It's a WARNING! Can't everybody just see it? Everyone can make a difference, but only I can make a greater one my own here.

As for disappointment, of course is telling myself what is happening in this world, to our planet Earth that has caused 'her' to suffer so much and perhaps this is what GOD want us to suffer and force us humans to wake up and stop being so SELFISH! Where will this lead us to? Oh gosh.... Rain, wash away all sin, can you?

Wanna ask you a question, didn't you feel great after the rain? not complaining how hot is the weather?

No comments: