Saturday, December 05, 2009

Pratha anyone?!

Just another day of stonning at home. Cooked lunch for younger sisters =) This was my first time making pratha, so there are much more improvement can be done. But, according to my sisters, it was good! TQTQ. I'm sure making more soon ^^


What? We're making pratha? R u sure?!


It's actually quite easy. First, you need a pratha bread and toast it ^^!

Second, cook your fillings. I've choose to use chicken sausages.

Third, have a sauce. I'm lazy with that. Just got some canned tomato sauce. XD

Lastly, put your fillings into your pratha. Add some cheese too ^^!!!


THEN.....





WALAA!!!!!!! Yum yum =)

Happy cooking yo!

Guess tomorrow is another stonning weekend.... Wanna go to bed now but my tummy is still filled with the awesome french fries my dad bought back. It was really satisfying though. ^^

No comments: