Friday, July 11, 2008

The FOURIAN's GARDEN

It was such a shock on thursday! I was happy about what transformation we had made to the garden. I even bought camera! But, I still can't get over what happened.

Our beautiful garden of us =)


See the signboards? We did it by reusing aluminium tin can orr!! Nice?

And more and more visitors pouring in everday.... =)

Of course, the bench... but.... It is broke already....

I don't know how to fix it and where I should get the money for that! It's heart breaking to see something that you've care for it break it in front of you!!! The judges is coming in one and a half week time! How can I fix that??? I don't know will I have the money to build a new one.... but Kelvin said something that I agree.. for the first time I guess... BTW, he said if is not our members that broke but other students or event he judges that broke it.. It will turn out even worse.. So I think I should take this opputunity to build another bench for the gaeden. And thank god that Wei Qi is willint to take the responsibility to fix it back. I really hope that the new one can come out before the judges come! I really pray that tommorow's workshop with the form 1 and 2 will be a great one! =)

No comments: