Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pandu Puteri Station Games


I want to thank you to all my beloved girl guides that had made this year's station games a success. I really appreciate and I'm proud of each of you. Love ya all!

Actually it was so stress to think of something new for the seniors to play on this year. We (me, Kimberley, Joe Ann and Dinah) had agreed to cut down some stations that we did for the past few years like the big spider web if you girls remember and also the testing drink.

I kinda messed up with the groups but thanks to Joe Ann and Cherie that helped me organised, I manage to pull that off. Special thanks to Kimberley for new great ideas too and all the help you contribute to the squad! I won't forget about Dinah and Amira. Last but not least, I will like to thank special friend from PBSM which is Tai Yee Won and my sister Charmaine Chin, which is a former president of our girl guides also.
Hmm... Let's refresh what we've played that day... I meant you girls la...
For me the 'game' that I played that day is to run and run and run all around to make sure everything goes right. Yet, Michelle's group did mess up a few things but overall it was a great and fun day.... Isn't??


Har? Where to go? What clue is that?!


Go! Team, Go!!!

Yes, dear... It's a nutrient drink..... Add more water so everyone can have...

7 women, 7 bags, 7 cats, 7 kittens?!

Blow!!!!

ONLY FOR GIRLS!!!

Taste this! Smell that!

Genia and Michelle are so ready to get wet! Close your eyes first dear!!!

Help! Is this the correct group???

Poor Genia...

OK, let you girls splash... but you all suppose to say good comments more than splashing 3 of us... kesian sangat tau tak??

Lastly, I want to record my appreciation towards my sis, Charmaine Chin that had been a very good camera girl on that day. Or else we can't even enjoy the pictures now. Thank you!

No comments: