Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Discovering life perhaps

Clock is ticking
time is near
SPM results
feared by most
but not me

at this point of my live, I just want to discover more about what my talent is, rather than caring about what the society expects from me, yet I'm well trained by this modern society, to study, to behave, to follow like a dog.

Why? What's life suppose to be? What it suppose to meant? perhaps someone call Jesus can answer my questions, that people called GOD. I dont know much about him but I must admit he certainly helped lots of people in life to have a spirit support.

No matter what my results will turn out to be.... I'm still very me, the one that being so different from normal teenagers.... Hope to persue something that even I'm not sure and cannot forsee... perhaps that's what life is....


conclusion: just being emo now, doubting about myself and my life, or the most of all, what's my aim in life?

No comments: