Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank You!

I logged in to my friendster and

did check out the pictures that I uploaded last time

and this really hold my breath,

and think,

how wonderful my secondary life was,

because I have friends,like you,

that made my journey something special and meaningful,

to be part of my greatest memories of all,

that I may retell to my kids in future,

I WAS SOMEONE BEFORE...


Thank you Jing,
to be part of my memories,
its been a really special opportunity in my life,
to be able to go through all kinds of bitter sweet with you,
you're truely a sweetest person I've ever met,
and I wanna tell you I'll be there for you,
anytime,
anywhere,
I'm not lesbian, but just wanna let you know,
that I really sayang you...
love ya dear!

I Miss You so much!!!
sob sob...
don't you ever dare to forget about me!

No comments: