Thursday, December 25, 2008

6I gathering

I went to primary class gathering yesterday at sunway pyramid. Met lots of long lost friends that I didn't meet them for 5 years. To me, it's really nice that we are able to gather after 5 years of lost friendship.

This what me journey summary yesterday:

9.30 a.m.
I actually managed to get up quite early and I was expecting for my dad to wake up and go breakfast with him but it ended I only ate 2 pieces of biscuits

11.15 a.m.
I finally woke up my dad... surprisingly he slept till so late... quite a miracle...

11.30 a.m.
Me as a non-typical Malaysian, I reached at the time as told... end up the actual appointment time was 1p.m. instead!!! haiz... another dumb dumb thing that I did... ( PS. don't tell my mom... she will kill me knowing I'm alone for such a long time.... sigh)
I went for some shopping and trying to find a gift for Kirstin's open house this Friday.... ended up I bought myself and for ah ma mask and a dono for who's key chain... ( I always do buy thing that I don't really know the purpose of it... lol.... bad habit I think)

1.00 p.m.
Finally it reached the time for us to meet.... when I saw Yong Sheng and Wei Seong... I was like "OH GOD! FINALLY MY BOREDNESS ENDS MAN!!!" I saw people around them but didn't really realize that was Yee Sing, Arron, Yong Liang and more.... So suprise to meet them!!!

2.00 p.m.
We finally settled down to Kim Gary.... It was such a big gang... there was:
  1. Me... duh!
  2. Yong Sheng
  3. Wei Seong
  4. June
  5. Soo Yong
  6. Arron (Wei Quan)
  7. Jo Zee
  8. Meng Sum
  9. Yong Liang
  10. Jocelyn Kam
  11. Wei Lim
  12. Eugene Kan
  13. Yin Yan
  14. Xu Wai
  15. Wen Chin
  16. Joanne
  17. Guan Yi
  18. Yi Hui
but the ORGANISER, Wen Chin only appear at 3 p.m.!!! sigh sigh....

3.15 p.m.
We went to Red Box to qiong K!!! yeah!!! just love it always... lol... this is the 1st time I go in to such a big room in Red Box! Shuang man!!! Many of them don't really sing.... but what surprises me is that Yong Sheng and Wei Seong do sing... lol.... but they did went back quite early...

5.00 p.m.
I went off because daddy called and is time for this Cinderella to head back home sweet home... sob... O YA! Red Box only cost me RM8++ as we all paid student price... or else we will need to pay RM25++!!!! I bet nobody would want to go....

Happy Holidays and take care to all my friends... our friendship would end even we are apart from each other... I miss everybody....

No comments: