Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stress of Higher Education

It's getting very hard for me when it comes to choosing the right pre-U course or I can say the one that best suit for my tertiary studies later on....

It's 22th of Dec already and datelines for registration are getting closer and closer.... It really make me fear that will I miss the dateline or choosing something does not suit me the best....

What do I want? I don't really know honoursly. If you ask me what I'm comfortable in, I think it will be SAM or ICPU(Canadian programme), but like what everybody knows A-Level is the safest at the moment of mine because in still considering what to do after that...

Other than that, what I'm stressing is that do I still want to continue boring exam orientated UK style education or try something totally different from what I've been receiving for 13 years of education?? I really don't know... I know that is only up to me to choose and nobody can or should choose for me... In my life up till today, this will be the second big decision that I need to make solely own me own will... That why there's so many uncertain thing that I'm worrying at.... this really fears me out but I need to make a decision very very soon.... will I make the right choice? I will never know till I experience it but there is no return ticket after I made the decision....

1 comment:

Kirstin Wong said...

don't over think it to much cheryl. just do what your heart tells you, go to see the counsellors and take your parents along.

:)