Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Flu, Fever, Sweat

I got a flu today around noon time and I only knew that was a flu only by then because I normally have morning signess. When I get up from the laptop, I discover this heavy head symtphom of fever and I quickly when down and double check with Ah Po(grandma).

True enough I'm getting a fever.

The suprise doesnt end there when I knew there was no lunch for me. My dad only bought 4 packets of Kam Po Yu Yun Noodle. So, Cherie cooked a Maggi Mee for me instead. I ate 2 panadol and a running nose medicine and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't sleep bacause of the heat and I cant do much about it... So, I asked Cherie to take me the medicine and I took another Flu medicine which makes me drowsy.... Soon my mom called and asked what medicine that I took and she was shocked bacaause she's worry that I've overdose the flu medicine.

But guess what? It's 5 p.m. now and I've recovered from it... thanks to the sweat as I forced myself to do exercise and I wore a sweater.

Thank God I'm OK now bacause me and my family is going for a dinner at Sheraton Hotel.... Hope I'll be fine then.... =)

No comments: