Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2nd day of college

It's been a long day today.... it started with economics... it was OK.... just simple and nice lecturer, Mrs. Soh... Little bit of intro about the course... hope economics is fun...

then the LAN was kinda not ON today and all of us went to the lecture hall kinda for no reason... me and SuZen meet Kingsley( kinda nice name I think ) and we went cafeteria to hang out before the next class...

English was next up and the mentor of ours, Mrs Julianne came and also did some intro on the course structure....

there was an hour break then and there's where I did a mistake.... Melissa decided to buy her books so I did went to check out with her.... I meet Xavien Ang and his friend.... selling their books and showed me their maths books... it was ori but not fancy neat kind of looking, plus the pass years and lots of notes together.... Xavien's friend sold it to me with RM100... I thought it was a real bargain as others buys at quite a high price.... until we went back to class after lunch...

I bought the 1st edition mathematical studies' text book instead of the 2nd edition... so mine is older... duh.... and thicker.... also the questions are a bit different, according to miss soh la.... now I don't really know how different will mine be....

Legal Studies was quite hectic.... the way MR VJ told us is quite scary.... but the fun part that I think is the Moot Court where the whole class will demo a court environment with judge and lawyer and stuff.... cool huh?!

The last subject for today was the Accounting Studies.... Our lecturer was Miss Sydney Yong... She looks fierce but I think I should be alright with her... she's kinda straight forward type of people so don't mess with her.... She's a Hakka too.... that's was makes me happy and had more attention from her... She assigned me to photocopy notes and now I don't know where should I go to photocopy all those stuff... Sigh... Hope I'll be fine in college....

No comments: