Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here In MY Home

Today's the 2nd lesson for Malaysian Studies(LAN) and it really changed the point of view I see this subject. Mr Ikwan showed us this video, Here In My Home which is a video that I knew it but really make me thought of something deeper than that, as a Malaysian.


I'm a chinese that likes Bahasa Melayu a.k.a Bahasa Malaysia. When I'm travelling out of Malaysia, I really feel that I have this hidden duty to promote to the outside world that Malaysian doesn't stay on tree tops!!!

To me, UNITY seems impossible with the input that the goverment enforce into the mindset of youngsters nowadays. I honously don't like the fact Malaysian still faces the problem of RACISM where we still preference ourselves as Chinese, Malays and others rather than MALAYSIAN.

I mix with all races and treat every friend equally. That's what happening in daily lifes of majority Malaysians. I think. But at National level, our leaders and politicions still make the fact that WE CHINESE bla bla bla....

When can they wanna stop using that CHINESE word and perhaps change to something called MALAYSIAN??


In the context of society, this is what Pural Society is but do we want to hold our own race principles and not forming a true Malaysia Society?

No comments: