Tuesday, October 14, 2008

17 and me

Guess what? today is my birthday, my seventeenth birthday but it's just another day, in fact, is even more lifeless than usual days. I stupidly went to school because Yee Won asked me to go but end up she did not went herself. OK, fine with that but when I went to school the school is just so quite and dull. Practically none of my friends went to school expect for Wei Qi and Joe Ann. I must admit that I'm quite sad about this birthday. Dad didn't even say a happy birthday to me at all but at least mom still remembered my birthday....

The only thing that makes me feels better is the message from Charmaine at UK. It really made me felt someone cares about my birthday.... Cherie and those lil 3 ones also did quite a lot of preparations for my birthday presents as usual that makes me laugh always....

Whatever it is life still goes on.... Just will forget this stupid and meaningless day of the year tomorrow morning.... sigh is the only thing to do now... Why so sad 1 ar?? I also dono la....

No comments: