Friday, October 31, 2008

Headache Day!!!

Today practically kicked started with my empty stomach... sob... it didn't feel good at all but I had nothing much to eat. I brought some LEXUS biscuits but didn't get to eat also.

I helped teacher to give out the koperasi saham again to A,C,K classes.... I suppose to do it with Joe Ann but she caught by to check her add maths paper.... so Thank God that Yee Won and Pik Yee helped me with it... Thanks!

Then I'm suppose to give back the SPBT books today but just too smart of me that I didn't bring all of it so teacher say can't give it back yet until I bring all the books that I've borrowed, even I wanna continue the duration of borrowing... So ma fan right?! Haiz... BTW so I brought back those super heavy books at last... sob... Then I need to bring all of it on Monday...

Headache came to me when Christopher told me that my testimonial might be wrong.... Oh gosh.. I really am sick of the testimonial thing... I got so many things on mind by then... Need to give back all the dividen where I cant find where are all of those people, I don't know how to settle my SBPT books because I don't wanna bring it home... and I"M HUNGRY!!!!!!!! Gosh! Really hard time but Thank God everything was settled....

Later today Puan Loo caught all of us( Me, Yee Won, Jing Yi, Pik Yee, Joe Ann and Christopher) at Cooperation to do stuff.... Joe Ann feel that the Apple Juice taste quite funny... We all tried a few packets but it really taste weird... Christopher say it taste like Nasi Lemak basi.... haha... the supplier came coincidentally but he said nothing wrong wor... but later then some girl came and say she feel that the drink taste weird also so teacher is gonna reject it on Monday....

We hanged out at Cooperation till 12pm doing lots of stuff... haha.... then when we get into class... Miss Foo came out with another technique of hers to lighten her work and make work for us... she asked us to mark papers... our own and others' paper.... to learn what is the correct answers wor... lol....

I got back my Chinese paper today... teacher gave us another 'trial' la.... Paper 1 was ok... normal level.... got 87 but paper 2 I only got 43... sob... the 概述文章 only got 6/22.... haiz... but teacher promised us to teach us on Tuesday... thanks teacher.... but I think that will be the last class di... SPM coming real soon... and I'm not ready for it... but I guess I really need to face it.... Like what Puan Khairiah...
Anda telah berusaha. Jadi, yakin pada diri and DOA!

I'm really going to miss all the teachers and my beloved friends.....

No comments: