Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I went to school today... ^^

Jing Yi eating Conetto... ^^... V 4 bought all in da fridge... hahaha...
RM 10 spent... $$$ into Cooperation... haha....


Yummy Ice Cream + Syok Sendiri Human X 2

My 2009 diary... ^^ thx jing yi.... hehe....



copying kirstin's signature pose..... lol....


My chemistry 3 is actually good... kekeke....





sob.... all my science subjects really sad case la... Add maths 4B, Chemistry 6C, Physics 3B... sob sob... die la...

BTW.... I actually went to school today to do lots of things....

  • Gave out the Dividen/Saham Koperase to people

  • Finally got all my forecase result

  • Help Puan Loo at Cooperation (nearly half a day)

  • Got all my testimonial... it looks great with all the chunted pose....

  • Got back my Chemistry Gerak Gempur.... It's actually quite good ^^

  • and of cause... hanged out with Christopher, Joe Ann and Jing Yi at Cooperation... hehe




No comments: