Thursday, October 02, 2008

Zoo Negara Trip

Charlotte, Cherie and Christal at the zoo entrance.
Guess how much is the entrance fee?? RM15 for an adult?!
I enjoy being a children long long time ago... lolDaddy and mommy taking picture with me..

erm... I meant the giraffe (my siblings)... haha...This is a Sumatran tiger... It's swims!!! love him lots!!
^^Moo...
It makes me think about moo ice-cream that is baned my our
Minister of health... sob...It's me with some flamingos....

Cherie with the rhinoceros.... on top of her head?!

This is the picture I love the most! At the Wall's Cafe! =)



So, Zoo Negara is the only 'holiday' I went for this raya holiday. It's been quite a long time since I've last visit the zoo negara. Very tired now but the lil ones did enjoy. I guess this is the first family trip after Charmaine left us and will be my last trip before my SPM comes.

Kirstin Wong just reminded me just now that SPM is just 40 days left! So scary number! That's why I never dare to countdown. Oh gosh, I really need to get studying already. I'm totally freaked out now! So far I've got 2 of my results in my trials of SPM. I got A2 for Chinese and A1 for accounts la... but I'm not satisfied about both of it. I really hope that I can get As for those subject that I'm good in. I don't think I'll get A for my add maths and science subjects. 3 more days to school reopen. I hope I can get my results but meanwhile I'm scared about it also. No matter what it is, I've tried my best and need to look forward to the real SPM!!!

No comments: