Sunday, October 26, 2008

So Geram!!!

Im so stupid lar... I plug in the camera to the computer and I wanted to load the pictures I tooked today at Sunway but instead I exidentally deleted all the pictures?!! OMG!!! So geram... sob... then now I got no nice pics to display...

BTW, I went to Koperasi Annual High Tea at Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel. Thank god they choose to sunway this year, comparing to last year's lauya Holiday Villa Subang, I can say it's just 360 degrees different la... Not to say it's my first time being at that hotel's Atrium Cafe, but it's still nice to be there. Yet, the hotel restaurant I love the most at Subang it's still Italiano Restaurant at the Sunway Pyramid Hotel ( the old building with the elephant statue in front ). The environment and the food there it's just delightful to be.

Then, we went to go gai gai at Sunway Pyramid after the high tea and we went Popular Bookstore. Me, Jing Yi and Christopher actually stayed there for one hour I think while Joe Ann, Yee Won and Pik Yee went quick shopping all over the place.... I bought Cherie's birthday present already and I bought myself just a mechanical pencil as my pink one is broken. I got myself a ORANGE pencil. Ya... love it lots... I used to owned one but I lost it... as usual la.. Cheryl ma... Forever forgetful and blur at times.... ^^

No comments: