Saturday, October 25, 2008

DIE-ing

WA!!! I'm sitting in front of the computer the whole day to finish up the articles and also the senior page. Gosh, both are finally done after the long hours. Feel tired now but really glad I'm done will all of these. Thank God mom didn't scold me by doing all these. She had changed the way she treated me these few weeks. Maybe she really think that I know what am I doing and know will how to prioritise my things well. Like she always says, 'BIG GIRL DI MAH...'

Ouch, my shoulder is aching so badly now!!! Haiz.... because of me facing the computer for the whole day typing and searching. Just to get the articles back after I've reformat my computer. I actually nearly lost my own Chinese and Malay article that I wanted to hand in to publish in the year book but thank GOD I did back up months ago on my other hard drive and it's safe. Thanks to the help of the searching tool provided my windows.

I'm now so sick with downloading whatever nonsenses for the computer and I'm really desperate to have a new PC or maybe a notebook. Mom says wait till I get into collage and when I really need high tech stuff because this lauya computer is good enough for surfing the Internet for the little ones at home.

I really wanna thank Shawn Cai for ones man. He actually saved my life by helping me doing the senior page. Professional memang professional. He helped me finish the page in 3 hours only! But, it's quite plain actually. Yet, I can just add up a few stuff on it and it will turn into a BLAST! So, I'm actually half way done with my senior page.

It's midnight now and I think I should get some sleep already because I'm getting up at 6a.m. just to support my little twin sisters' sports day. Going mamak with mom after sending them and while waiting for the event to start. It has been quite some time since I last eat mamak. Roti Sardin I'm coming! ^^

No comments: