Thursday, October 23, 2008

Singing Dream

I guess it's because my dad influenced me on loving music, I somehow had love music like forever. I remember when I looked back to my kindergarden report book, it actually said my singing was A!!! haha.. but what can you expect from a little kid?!

I recieved from jinq ru today about a music workshop about how to compost, write, mix, record and many more about music. I immediately decided to go the moment I saw it. To me, being into the music industry is just a dream. I doubt about my ability to be in this skillful and hectic industry but like anybody else, I must dare to dream because there is where posibilities come from.

Singing is just a part of my life, an important part (especially during exams). Music just plays on my head whenever, even when I woke up or when I'm having exams. Don't know is it a funny thing to others but it is what I experience 365 days a year.

I always think that should I go to try out any singing competition but what's pulling me back is I don't want to be stucked at Malaysia even I've succeed my dream. Plus, I think my singing is just at 'bathroom singing' level... or perhaps more.... at least oI'm still on tune la... Whatever it is.. It's really getting closer to SPM so now my duty is just STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!!!!

No comments: